(#26)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 21-04-2018, 04:50 PM

Is it possible to empathise in French?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
I can do what I do because it's technical... I'd hate to be in a position forced to apply for jobs in call centres/shops/bars...
Yeah. It'll suck if it comes to that.

I had designs on starting something independent before the hosting ends but, with the legal problem making me want to sit on my savings in case I need to give them up as a fine, or rinse them on lawyer fees, or burn them escaping to a nation that doesn't extradite (i.e. none of the good ones), everything has got stalled. Maybe I should have gone double or nothing but it didn't seem wise.

So, now I'm fixing up my CV and starting to apply for jobs in my old career.

Everything I saw till yesterday meant moving city (mostly to madrid) or nation (mostly to india) but I just spotted a planner / optimiser role here in Cordoba. It'd be about a 2 step demotion for me in the UK. This excites me. I feel like there can't be many, or any, other people living in Córdoba with a CV that comes close to mine and who would be interested and available. This is an area where if I occasionally fuck up a word, it isn't going to affect my status as an extremely well suited candidate. Maybe the best in town in terms of breadth and depth of experience and provable success.

I'm ready to go live in India though too. You get to just shit in the street, I heard. Sounds fun.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 22-04-2018 at 11:28 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (21-04-2018), dan300 (26-04-2018)