View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 20-04-2018, 07:46 PM

Maybe in November I was out with friends. We just arrived at El Automatico. They knew another guy there I didn't know, Pablo (who is always coked up and drunk, I'm later told). I tried to introduce myself but he didn't want to. I started to turn away and he threw a glass at me, I ducked and it hit someone else, who had to go to hosipital for stitches in his face and happens to be a lawyer.

On the night Pablo addmitted to police that he had thrown the glass. Later he changed his story. His new story is inconsistent, physically impossible and his 'witness' was not seen by anyone else there.

So, a few weeks ago I received an order to go to the courts to be investigated. I was questioned by the judge, then cross examined. All the questions I just straightforwardly answered, except the last one from the other lawyer. He asked why Pablo attacked me. I replied "you are asking me to speculate about the motivations and psychological state of a stranger in a bar who throws glasses at people, I'm not qualified to do that and I'm not going to do that".

Now just waiting to see what will happen next. It seems probable that the case will be changed from criminal to civil. A fine will be set based on the severity of the injury. Then return to court to find out who pays what. Pablo knows he's responsible, he knows the fine is his, he's just trying to pull a fast one and spread the cost using the defence of comparative negligence - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_negligence

Having seen the whole case file now, I'm confident him having changed his story will not go well for him and am hopefully to be fully absolved.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 21-04-2018 at 12:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (21-04-2018)