View Single Post
(#21)
Old

Default 18-04-2018, 11:40 AM

Very good with the stats
Much better comeback than "you're an idiot."
If you're only goal in being on here is to "destroy people" - I'd have to seriously question why you're even here, when everyone else's goal is to try and learn and discuss new ideas and improve themselves. Yes - that includes listening too. Do I talk to much? Probably. I'll try to use smaller words when replying to you in future, after this one. Maybe that'll help you.

Is your designated role to play the female and shit-test newbies or something? Some kind of hazing I've noticed you do to others. Doesn't look very good to the average person who might want to join in and share ideas.

Politics can be a wide subject and not everyone has the same ideas or agrees with everyone else. If you're going to get butt-hurt every time someone has a slightly different view then that's not a good place to be in.

Now, all I said is it's not so rosy in the UK either. Nothing to do with claiming the UK has it worse than Spain. I'm sure it is but bad there, but that doesn't mean the streets are paved with gold everywhere else.

Not everything is a pissing contest which has to have a winner and loser either. Sometimes people just don't agree on some things. It's not like I personally insulted your girlfriend Theresa May (yet). If the UK is doing so much better than Spain (your claim) yet is also giving out free money to everyone (your claim), what does that say? Also - where's my free money. Why aren't you collecting your free money? It's obviously a great system.
Anyway- that's all obviously nonsense and not something wer're going to agree on. So why not just say c'est la vie, high five and move on? Instead of trying to pick fights where there are none, and over topics where you have to put words into people's mouths in order to have a comeback on.
I have arguments all the time with friends - especially about politics - but that doesn't mean we fall out and stop helping each other when needed.

The ultimate goal of this forum should be to share ideas and techniques etc. and help each other. Otherwise you're just a troll.
Would you rather be banging chicks, or at least learning how to improve your game in order to bang chicks, or would you rather hide on internet forums making snide remarks that you think are insulting people?
People just think you're troll if you do the latter.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyllerbuzcut For This Useful Post:
MikeH0ck (05-06-2018)