View Single Post
(#167)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-03-2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Fuck me, that's quite an expense.

I'm ambitious as fuck but I reckon 200 quid a month would be a pretty high cost to be forking out, at least initially.

I thought something like 20 quid an hour as appropriate. For whatever number of hours it takes, each time I need her.

Maybe I'm underestimating the outlook but I didn't think I'd need an accountant that much.
He works self employed at the umbrella company I contract to my client to. He does the books every month which is just my standard day rate x20 minus my basic wage & dividends so that part doesn't change much unless I do overtime. But he's also at my beck and call for advice or administering random stuff like expenses for travel, stationary, car etc or whatever I write off against the business - so the fee is basically to have him available 24/7 rather than wait for ana appointment. It doesn't cost me that much more when you consider just an email or a 5 minute phone call can be automatically invoiced by him to me as an hours work & its less than a day of the companies consulting fee so I don't really notice it. Obviously the big work for him comes when submission for the tax year is coming me around, advising me how much money tokeep behind to pay the various tax bills, holiday pay etc.

Last edited by BroadswordWSJ; 28-03-2018 at 06:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BroadswordWSJ For This Useful Post:
dan300 (28-03-2018)