Thread: Shit sex
View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-03-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
I had to really think about this to remember.

When stopping seeing someone I rarely explain myself and am rarely asked to explain myself. Normally we've reached some impasse that one or both of us can't be arsed to work through / around, so everyone knows what is happening and why and I just text "stop" or "I'm / we're done here" and that's that.

The last girl who asked "why?", I replied "because you're the type of person who'd ask why" and sure enough she pestered me for over a year coming to my home and writing me letters.

One girl recently said "see you around" and I replied "no. You don't hang out where I hang out. If I see you around, it's because you are looking for me. Don't do that."i
She actually took it pretty well, wished me the best of luck and hopes I meet a nice girl "when I'm ready" .... I know at some point I'm going to regret finishing it, but I made my decision.

Would it be right to tell her/girls the real reasons for finishing though, for the purpose of serving them well in the future? There was this other short blonde a few months ago that was beautiful but for a couple of little hairs on her cheek that I didn't like. I'm into licking bitches faces when I'm fucking them so it was simply something I couldn't live with. But how the hell do you say such a thing to a girl? I finished with her too on untruthful means.

You can't win if you don't play