Thread: Shit sex
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-03-2018, 02:33 AM

In fact I have finished with a handful of girls this way, by not telling the real reason why I finished with them.

It does make me feel like I'm burying my head in the sand or some kind of cowardice. But my thinking has always been that what I would tell them would hurt them, so it's better to avoid it for the sake of their feelings.

However the other side of me says that by making them aware of the problem means they can then take any necessary steps or actions to avoid the same thing happening to them in the future.

I did actually try this a few weeks ago. There's this girl I used to date a few years ago who has allowed herself to go almost obese. This has been really tough to see because she had so much potential - as a slim girl she was totally gorgeous - but she has shamelessly not given one fuck and ate everything in sight. Works in a Chinese too, which explains a lot.... Anyways, I text her a few weeks ago when I was drunk and told her my thoughts. I told her she could be so hot but threw it away, and that I would have made her my girlfriend if she hadn't. As expected, she didn't take it in a good way and said she hated me (I don't care, she's fat), but she hasn't deleted me or anything.

You can't win if you don't play