View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-11-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
Now before you all start throwing examples of not so attractive men seducing hot women I understand that that happens and it's great that things like that do happen.
Why do you think they happen? It can happen, so let's all make it happen. Strength of reality is waaaay more important than a good looking guy. I know plenty of good looking guys that are crap at getting with girls. Is this not evidence that looks on a guy are a waste of time?

Quote:
However if you've ever been around girls when they're talking about a guy one of them has just met it's not uncommon for one of the first things they ask about him to be 'Is he fit?' the same way us guys do.
What does the word 'fit' mean to girls Hustler? Does it have the same connotations? I don't think so. Girls in general are not as shallow as us. Our instant attraction is 'hot babe', a girl's attraction changes like the British weather. They respond to behaviour. If a guy is initially attractive to a girl and he starts doubting himself, she'll soon loose attraction for him.

Quote:
If you look at many couples you will notice many of them are about as attractive as each other, a lot of humans respond to people of similar physical appearance when it comes to looks.
Are these couples in the media? Think about what YOU want, not what other people can or do get. Your reality is critical to your success. I also think this concept of similar good/ugly looking couples relates directly to the disillusioned male of today. He thinks he does not deserve a certain type of girl purely because is not attractive on the surface. I actually feel sorry for good looking guys now as I see they may have to work hard to get people to take them seriously as a MAN.

Be a man, not a model.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 24-11-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: added some comments