View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Send a message via AIM to Double O
Default 27-02-2009, 02:52 PM

Kowlaski,

I appreciate and understand your position, however patterns of hypnotic language occur and are present in the nornal environment all we have done is taken the time and effort to learn how to communicate to a woman in the language and method that she genuinely yearns to be communicated in/to.

Some people do this naturally and we call them naturals others do this through learning and we call them PUA's (emphasis on the artistry) the benefit of learning different methods is that every PUA I have ever met winged, worked with, develop excellent skills in communicating with women and in the process of developing "inner game" build a strong set of good morals they work by and will not break Bear and I are also subject to this product of our own development as PUA's.

Bear and I go back a long way and I know that irrespective of the way we approach and develop a connection all the time we are checking and ensuring that both the HB and we are acting congruently.

I admit that sometimes it looks like what we are doing is sneaky and this is a common obstacle with developing PUA's, however any hypnotherapist will tell you a client will not do anything nor can they be forced to do anything against their own moral code or belief system. So in this vein we only offer opportunities or challenges and always ensure that the HB participates at all times willingly.

Thanks for your post and opinion, you have a lot of good lessons to teach and by posting your opinion you are showing our fellow members exactly what I love about this forum particularly, we can all post our opinions without fear of being harrangued.

Keep it real!