View Single Post
(#151)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-02-2018, 09:09 PM

Yeah the buy box that's what I meant.

I'm still in the research phase for products. So far I've been looking on Alibaba for interesting items relative to this upcoming trend, with the aim of getting decent quality items at a low price, then re-selling them using Amazons platform.

Not only items for this upcoming trend though (because the trend will end at some point) but I'm searching for niche areas in general. Once the trend is over I'll need to have another product range ready to roll.

On Amazon it's a game of simply typing in random words to search for stuff, to see how many search results come up. Earlier I did a search that brought up 80,000 results, another one brought up 40,000, another brought only 1000. I think the more narrow you can make this, the better chances you have of making sales as your area of business is not as saturated as if there were 80,000 results.

My mate makes his living selling medical grade orthopaedic inflatable rubber rings and bunion corrector kits (no kidding) and a few other foot health things. He has had his store on Amazon for 2.5 years now and was able to resign from his tech job a year ago. Told me he did 210k of sales that year.

I set a goal on Friday (my 33rd birthday) that my next birthday is going to be my resignation day.

You can't win if you don't play