View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default Phone game tips guys... - 24-11-2009, 12:38 AM

Right I'm sick of being flaked... I can get into sets, get numbers... sometimes bounce them back to mine but when I bounce seems to be my only sucess lately... before i read into this i had a much lower flake rate but since i read into pua i have a much higher number rate... or man this is fucking with my head...

Basically girls keep enjoying my company, Clearly showing attraction towards me, I must k-close really efficiently... But when i make arrangements they are always happy to make them but i seem to be constantly getting let down at the last minute... I've heard every excuse in the book... I have the confidence to make a day 2 go down well but at the moment I'm in some shit self for-filling prophecy of being let down on 100% of day 2 arrangements... dunno I'm just really pissed. i must have had 10 day twos arranged over the last 2 weeks and every single one has cancelled... any ideas guys? I know I haven't give much details but i dunno what to say...

Also say I get a number now obviously all the material I've read is like call her leave a message and all that shit but would you guys say that applies in the UK? I mean I don't tend to leave messages or even call usually I text pretty much everything... Should I change this approach?

Appreciate replies... Sorry for not really giving much to go on but I would be here all day explaining each situation... :/ Think I'm more or less after a shove into the right direction generally than anything...

Much love
.db x.