Thread: Shit sex
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 18-02-2018, 12:05 PM

From the title I assumed you were getting into scatology.

First, off... who the fuck doesn't swallow? In my life only one girl, I remember the fact but have forgotten who it was... excepting prostitutes and one night stands, which is acceptable.

What's the "and all"? Other vanilla stuff that frankly is de rigueur?

Honestly, whether a girl is good at sex or not isn't of concern to me. They hardly ever do anything anyway. I just put them on top to look at them and take a breather. What she is up for doing is way more important. If I'm with a girl who will pretty much let me do all the stuff I want to do (which is a lot of stuff), then that's rare enough to make her quite the find.

Remember that you are usually unusually stronger than her. So teaching her how to move is simply a matter of grabbing a hold of her hips and controlling the motion. (Feels like I'm explaining this to an alien.) Sure, you can't do this all the time... but if you yourself are any good at fucking, she'll generally straightaway respond to the fact that this new way of moving you just showed her feels way better than the random dumb shit she has been doing and she'll try to adopt it.

Having said that, a bad blow job is frustrating. That's the only sex thing where the girl herself actually has to have some skill or be prepared to learn and then I'll just tell her how I want it done.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 18-02-2018 at 02:02 PM.