View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-11-2009, 08:02 PM

Hard to know what to make of it to be honest. If they were indeed an item (I'd like to think so since Adrian Chiles is an absolute hero) then it's probably more Christine Bleakley's fault that it's gone tits up. Let's be honest here. Frank Lampard is a fat cunt. He's got the charisma of a lemon, the personality of flour and the intelligence of...well, a footballer. You've seen him talk on the telly, right? Exactly. A nice chap, but about as un-alpha as it's possible to be.

My explanation here is that Bleakley has been drawn to the fact that he's a footballer, rich and (let's be fair) more attractive than Chiles. Hence, he has a lot more perceived value, especially since he can obviously get any girl he likes, even if only on a shallow level. I think it's a case of "ooooh look at the sparkly necklace and the Jimmy Choo (or whoever) shoes". All of a sudden, poor old Adrian looks a bit less of a prospect.

Now supposing they were never an item (ie they'd never slept together) then Chiles has, as suggested, been the biggest choad in the world. Ever. They hit it off brilliantly, she cadges lifts off him, goes to dinner with him and generally treats him like a friend. I bet he was a great listener when it came to her problems too. If he never slept with her, he has choaded out in a big way. Shame on you Mr Chiles, and I don't blame Christine for looking elsewhere. Just a shame she's landed another "provider male" rather than a proper lover - expensive gifts may be the way to a woman's heart but they're not the way to her pussy.

What Big Ade needs to do is stop acting like a whiny little bitch and go and pull someone else. He's certainly got the charisma and confidence to pull any girl he likes, if not the perceived value.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do