View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-01-2018, 09:07 PM

This is one of those rare (like you said) experiences that one has been in and afterwards see it as an actual "situation" they now find themselves in.

The thing is, you're talking about gaming her, when you've already laid her. I don't really see those as the same thing once I've already been in bed with a girl. We know you mean gaming in the form of keeping her interested, but she doesn't sound like the kind of girl who plays that game.

For instance, I've banged this very hot girl once who everyone always wants a piece of, and I found myself really chuffed to have laid her. Afterwards, I thought similar things as you; I gotta keep her interested etc. But the fact is she could/can have any guy she wants, and that's exactly what she does. She texts me sometimes asking what I'm up to and suggesting meeting up, even after very long periods of time have passed, sometimes I'll be the one texting her.

But if something comes up and gets in the way of us actually meeting up it's fine I'll just go about my business.

She's a bit like the girl you talk of. Those kind of girls do their own thing and if you get to sleep with them now and again it's just a bonus.

You can't win if you don't play