View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-11-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
Here's why:
I have been seeing three different girls regularly in the space of 3 months. I have been honest with them from the very beginning saying that Im not looking for a serious relationship. It was fun initially. Apart from sex, we go out out and do fun things. The first two girls, Ali & Bev, told me at different times they wanted more and wanted to take things seriously. I just told them I am really like being single and I like my freedom. The next thing I know I got nasty texts saying Im using them when I know with a clear conscience that I havent. And was told that I hurt their feelings. I got annoyed and just ignored both and never heard from them since.
It sounds like they took this as rejection, that they were offering more but it's not your fault that they didn't believe you when you said that you wanted to be single. It's a bit like the old "it's not you it's me" excuse women give men all the time but in this case it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend View Post
The third girl, Shell. Now shes different. We kinda close and I love her company and we spent a lot of time together. She's everything I look for in a partner - long blonde hair, fab figure, nice boobs, good looking etc. Despite this attraction, I dont really want to settle for a relationship not with her, not with anyone else. Now on Saturday I got a long text message from her. Basically, she said that she is in love with me - what the fuck? And that she knows I dont want anything more. And she doesnt want to still be around when I do find the right woman. Now, that hurts big time. And she says shes hurting too. Now since Saturday I havent heard from her at all...!
I think you have to meet up with her face to face and discuss this. Tell exactly how you feel and if she can't take this then you're going to have to let her go. If you just leave it like this there will be no closure for her. Give her chance to air her feeling and thoughts, let her get angry if she wants to but don't try and argue with her be sincere with her and mindful of her feelings.

"Is it wrong for a man to love his guitar?"

"It is if he puts his balls between the strings, and strums himself to ecstasy!"