View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Send a message via AIM to Double O
Default Sarging a Hypnotist - 27-02-2009, 09:55 AM

I do a lot of coaching of NLP Practitioners and Hypnotherapists generally if they have difficult clients and to help them improve their practice and it is just my sick and warped way that I like to see if I can sarge the HB's among them (which are few and far between I can tell you) I figure if I can get past their finely tuned minds then I can get past anyone’s.

I have been coaching this 9.5 who works out of Harley St, she has an amazing bod, a fantastic set of puppies and the most beautiful large deep blue eyes.

Setting myself a really high challenge I wanted to sarge her by actually telling her about Ross Jeffries and how he uses applications of NLP and hypnotic language etc.

Yesterday I was sitting with her in her consulting room and I start showing her patterns and I just slip in "why don’t you try them out and give my your opinion?", she agrees so I start running her through several patterns.

I start with incredible connection then discovery channel, blowjob & blammo. I get to Warm Fuzzy and I notice that she is really squirming in her seat and I am thinking to myself this HB is actually going to have an orgasm here in her office. So I pause for a long moment and say to her “sorry here I am doing all the talking all this time and we are here for you to talk to me so how have you been?”

To which she responds, “No! No! please continue it’s fascinating!” so I slip straight back into Warm Fuzzy all the while she is still sitting there and squirming and trying to look intellectual and interested.

In the end I didn’t even need to do a boyfriend destroyer she all but ripped the shirt off my back and before I left the building I even got her receptionist wanting to book a “session” with me.

I got to admit this now ranks as one of the most thrilling seductions I have ever done. All the while I am talking to her and running patterns I was thinking “when is she going to catch on to what I am doing?”

I never thought that I would be getting lessons but I can tell you this has really taught me a two very, valuable lessons. That you can be a lot more obvious that you realise and still get under the radar and even after 10 years I still get some nerves creep into my sarging and this is when I get some of my best game….