View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-11-2009, 08:21 AM

This is an interesting thread. I'll give it a think and write something on it.

I battle with this stuff continually - I'm seeing roughly around 5 girls at the mo, and relationship management has been a massive pain in the ass for me. Mostly in the logistical sense – trying to balance my time, keeping cleaning the condoms/womens’ hair etc from my bed each time!! Seriously!!

Yes, this lifestyle isn't easy; I've actually decided I don't want to continue it (but then, when I meet someone hot, sometimes I can't resist!).

Quote:
She's everything I look for in a partner - long blonde hair, fab figure, nice boobs, good looking etc.
I take it she has a nice personality as well !

Anyways, probably with the girl - Shell - you could get around it with a strong frame, and slightly adjusting that frame.

ie, make clear that you really want to spend time with her, but that you're not ready for a LTR yet. This is not a crime. Really make clear the fact that you like spending with her and care about her - that is probably what she is worried about. Then do something fun to get out of the 'logical' mode and back into real life. She probably just feels emotionally vulnerable.

This has worked for me in the past. Where I’ve seen their emotional POV, then actually addressed the cause….

I guess ultimately you are balancing both the women's emotions and your own.

from K
Quote:
If these girls meet someone and they spend a few hours together, and they want to see each other again that is the point that I shut the sex out and become simply a friend.
I'm really not sure about this - at least in my experience I haven't done that and its worked out ok. Initially it does sound a bit jealous to me, but I guess you have different intentions.

Quote:
if you've been totally straight with the girl and don't shy away from taking responsibility for what you've created if it does go tits, then, in my experience, you will still end up as friends in a few weeks time when she's chilled out a bit. .
I agree with this one – I have almost a 100% record on this.

--

Also, I think that with some shy less experienced girls (the ones I really like for some reason), the only way they will accept a casual relationship is if you meet, court, start sexual relationship, then talk about it. I just don’t think they will even fathom it if you start off with the mLTR framing etc – its so far from their reality. And then you get into the grey area of not saying much, and still being in a relationship. And this is bad news!! Anthony you bastard!!

I'd really question whether you want this lifestyle at all to be honest. A few weeks ago I was seeing around 4 girls a week - what kind of balanced life is this?! not very!

Some of the so-called ‘great’ PUAs have lifestyles I really wouldn’t want to replicate. They are continually looking for sex all the time, that it seems to me to be a life out of balance.

See if we can help each other out on this one folks!

Anthony
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
nova (19-11-2009), Simply David (19-11-2009)