View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-01-2018, 12:11 AM

Your deliberately obscuring the point and going off on tangents again. It's like kowalski was saying with the non sequitur thing, it's fucking uncanny how you misconstrue everything. I'm not sure whether it's deliberate obscurantism or a lack of ability to follow any conversational thread at all, but not only have you driven this completely off the point of the thread, but you've sucked the fun out of this too. I'll be quick then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz9 View Post
He was asked to come on the show to talk about a particular subject. Not randomly state facts. This seems to have you confused.
Not the point. You said that you respect him because 'muh facts' and therefore it's not socially retarded. I responded with an analogy to show it was ridiculous. It still applies regardless of whether or not he was invited. Anyone with a hint of social sense can see the obvious reason why he was. So, again, socially retarded.

Quote:
I was simply agreeing with the general opinion. I'm not telling anyone to uproot lol.
Not the point. Talking about Gambler, not you.

Quote:
You're not understanding. I agree it doesn't make someone right to have an unpopular opinion. Many popular opinions are (often) wrong which doesn't mean I'm saying all unpopular or unconventional ideas and opinions are right.
Not the point. You've implied, in this thread and before that there's inherent virtue in unpopular opinion. The popularity of positions is neutral, except when your entire job is teaching people how to interpret and react appropriately to social cues, and you do the exact opposite of the smart thing despite it being obvious why you shouldn't

Quote:
Free speech and talking the truth is actually about freedom and very important to society. Not to be shut down by a primitive bully like Morgan.
Not the point. You can say what you like. Piers Morgans show gave him a platform to say what he liked. It's just a retarded opinion, and whether people agree or disagree with it has practically no bearing on the well-being of society as a whole.

Quote:
Try not to confuse your opinions with facts.

Most of your replies here come from you just jumping to conclusions about what you think someone else is thinking.
Not the point. They aren't just my opinions. As was the point of the whole 'unpopular opinions' thing, they seem to be the consensus.

Don't suppose kowalski wants to tag in on this? He tends to be able to say with a "fuck off" what takes me a paragraph, tbh this shit stopped being fun half a page ago. Fell into the forum poe trap, it's like talking to Redemption all over again.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 03-01-2018 at 12:14 AM.