View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-01-2018, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post

If I go to a bus stop and scream facts about the periodic table at people, I am putting facts over feelings. It is also socially retarded
He was asked to come on the show to talk about a particular subject. Not randomly state facts. This seems to have you confused.

Quote:

So fucking what? Does that make it a good idea to uproot and fucking emigrate to meet women? As if the fact that we have a higher obesity rate means it's easier to completely uproot your entire life than it is to find good looking women? It's not like there aren't tons of fit women in the UK.
I was simply agreeing with the general opinion. I'm not telling anyone to uproot lol.

Quote:

Having an unpopular opinion somehow makes you correct by virtue of that in and of itself. It doesn't.
You're not understanding. I agree it doesn't make someone right to have an unpopular opinion. Many popular opinions are (often) wrong which doesn't mean I'm saying all unpopular or unconventional ideas and opinions are right.

Quote:

The are you on about? This isn't global warming or academic freedom we're talking about here.
Free speech and talking the truth is actually about freedom and very important to society. Not to be shut down by a primitive bully like Morgan.

Quote:

What it is socially tone-deaf, pointless, and damaging to his own brand.
Try not to confuse your opinions with facts.

Most of your replies here come from you just jumping to conclusions about what you think someone else is thinking.

Perception is Projection.

Last edited by Buzz9; 02-01-2018 at 09:03 PM.