View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-12-2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz9 View Post
No if someone has a particular way of thinking or belief it doesn't just switch on and off. It becomes apart of their identity, they will express their view regardless of who will witness it.
Right, well let's look at this in it's larger context. where kowalski lives in cordoba and pretty much just fucks spanish girls. And seems to have a prickly demeanor regardless, as I'm sure you're picking up. Which doesn't even matter because he was never defending british girls anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz9 View Post
So when Columbus first suggested that the Earth was round which went against all popular opinion and was ridiculed for it. He should of just kept his mouth shut to avoid looking like a twat? maybe you care too much about what people think of you.
Lol at comparing saying that there are fat birds out in Leicester Square to finding a continent.

Anyways, there's a difference between caring too much what people think of you and just being a social retard. It's just having a bit of fucking sense.

Let's go with the flat earth thing. Personally, I think it'd be awkward to pull one of those conspiracy theorist people who think the earth is flat. This means if I want to get laid I'm not about to go to a fucking flat earther convention. For one thing it's practically all dudes, for another I'd probably just end up in an argument where no one would convince anyone, and for another even if I did go home with the one girl there and fuck them I'd not even be able to get into it because I'd think they're a bloody idiot.

However, that doesn't mean I care what they think. It just means I have a little more social sense than to waste my time on something that will just be fruitless and irritating for everyone involved.

What do you think gambler was trying to achieve? Wasn't it obvious how that would go down in advance? Do you really think that a morning TV chat show aimed at mostly middle-aged and elderly people is an appropriate place for this? Would or could the show have taken any other angle on this? How exactly would that help his brand, his sales or his students? By his own admission, it's not universally applicable advice anyway, and it's not even helpful advice for most students, so why even fucking bother? And even then, can you not see how fucking awkward he was regardless?

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (29-12-2017), kowalski (27-12-2017), markuk (28-12-2017)