View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-12-2017, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz9 View Post
You're also probably seeking approval and validation from these women which again is biased thinking.
Step 1: Defend british women on a forum with no women on it
Step 2: ??????
Step 3: PROFIT

Talking of bias though, Gambler admits himself that he's working with a base of experience that doesnt give him a good idea of how it is. He spent pretty much all of his time in England going out in Mayfair and central london which is where I cut my teeth as well. I can say from being in those areas that the english girls arent such great shakes, and generally tourists are a much better way to go to hook up and have a laugh

Thing is that's not representative even of the whole of London, let alone the whole of the UK. Newcastle or Liverpool is way better than central London for british girls. Burnley or Blackpool are worse. Probably. I'd never go there.

THere's some truth to it. When I've had friends from california come over they've not been impressed by the girls over here. When I go to vegas and come back here I always feel like everyone here is a right swamp donkey.

I think the main problem I have with all this is that this is all highly subjective, context relative and anecdotal. Which makes it shitty one size fits all advice to give as a dating coach. Gambler always seemed awkward as hell to me even back when I was socially retarded, as choosing this silly fucking point as your hill to die on is so tone deaf to the sensibilities of the normal world that it just reinforces his tism-y reputation

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (22-12-2017), markuk (26-12-2017)