View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 17-11-2009, 09:45 PM

Firstly I really love the fact that you guys genuinely care, met so many people claiming to be ‘puas’ that couldn’t give a shit! For me, the whole thing all so clever because it plays on exactly the right emotions at the right times to get girls where you want them, and thinking what you want them to think. Its genius, but at the same time perhaps a little dangerous. I sound extreme but its true! Recently got asked how I though ethics/managing expectations could be incorporated in training e.t.c, and I recon it can‘t be.…take away this element of control you have over girls and you are not using the game!

Id say I have a pretty relaxed attitude about things for a HB10 (jokes), and have convinced myself I don’t want a relationship right now. But no matter how much I try, find it completely impossible not to get attached to guys and feel the need for some form of commitment. I just cant do it! It always gets to a stage where I crave security and reassurance. That is where guys and girls differ in my opinion. And please don’t feel quite so bad guys, we are very well trained in making you fell wholly responsible and guilty… its all evolutionarily hard wired and not our fault of course!

One of my fav books is NLP and Relationships by Joseph O’Connor, well worth a read to answer your problem and not much to do with NLP!

(sorry for writing an essay, it just all poured out)!

The Following User Says Thank You to katya For This Useful Post:
legend (18-11-2009)