View Single Post
(#6)
Old
New User

Default 18-12-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
This isn't facetious - You were talking casually with that girl and it went really well at the time. Now you are saying you can't talk casually with female coursemates. Buy you already have done. So, evidently, you can talk casually with female coursemates.

Still need more info on the situation with the girl to understand it.

How long between hooking up and her texting you - let's leave it?
Was there other communication in that time? If so what, if not why?
What genders are these ’most' people?
Why do they think it is awkward to hook up with a coursemate?

Bonus questions: Is there really a social circle of girls? And why want to be in one?

Peace,

kowalski
Me and the girl were drunk. We started our course night out out from a flat where we all already had drinks. In the club we had more. After everyone got seperated, it was me and her and a couple. There were kissing and while we were talking and dancing in the club. During that I went for a kiss and then it just happened. After a few days she texted me saying that she heard I was feeling awkward about what had happened and that she had too much to drink and that it would be better to forget about it. I agreed because we have 4 course years ahead of us. I also told her I didnt feel awkward but people in class thought it was so that's why. Both girls and guys in my class thought it was awkward. I guess it's awkward here in Scotland because i didnt feel awkward at first when it happened. We didn't talk between the time we hooked up and she texting me because I guess it goes back to me not being able to talk casually with my coursemate girls. Althought she does look at me and wants me to talk to her but I cant and its too late, she probably thinks i was only interested in sex. When i am drunk i can easily approach girls and also hookup with them but when im sober i cant because I have anxiety. I am also good looking but a bit short and it kills me when a girl stares at me and wants me to talk to them. I want to start hanging out with my girl course mates just as friends so that i can eliminate my anxiety. There is no social circle at the moment but in the second semester people will get to know eachother better and its only a matter of time before it is made.
The Following User Says Thank You to ravana123 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (18-12-2017)