View Single Post
(#16)
Old

Default 17-10-2017, 08:13 AM

Went out in Manchester on Saturday for some solo daygame and did around 15 approaches. I wasn't feeling it at all, confidence was pretty low. It turned out to be the worst day I've done since I started a few years ago.

I have been trying to understand why over the last few days and instead of putting it on one thing, I believe it's a number of things combined. Mostly I gave up NoFap which literally has drained me of testosterone and masculine energy, I haven't been sleeping well and also have become aware that I'm not on point, so it turns into a self fulfilling prophecy.

However, I have got back on track with shit starting from Sunday and have set a few targets. I've done a couple of approaches in the morning rush hour through town on my way to work which I believe is helping me level things out and keep the consistency. The interactions have gone well which is the main thing.

I dated the 37 year old yoga teacher previously mentioned last Friday, we met in a pub halfway between us both. She had arrived before me and text, which I was pleased about, shows she is pretty keen. I got there and found her snuggled away in the corner away from most other people, which was spot on. She looked pretty hot, I told her so, then went and got us both a drink. Came back and the date began, I beside her, avoid sitting face to face it's too much pressure.

I lean back, take up a lot of space and place my arm kind of at the back of her without touching her. She responds well and initiates conversation whilst smiling. We just talk about work and generic topics, basic comfort building, this goes on for around 20 minutes, until I think it needs spiking up. I ask her if she has any tattoos, she says yes, do you? I say I'm covered in them, I have around 6/7. She says where? I get my phone out and show her a hedonistic gym selfie, she immediately gets her phone out to show me some of hers, she opens instagram, turns out she does a bit of underwear modelling on the side.

Importantly here, I don't act overly impressed, I take the phone off her browse them and say nothing on the pictures that are nice, then the ones I really like, ass showing etc, I say 'not bad', then pass her the phone back.

More conversation, then I decide to change locations, mainly because we've now developed a bit of an audience of workmen in their work clobber watching and another girl who I know from school. But also because it keeps things moving, I'm leading etc, refreshes the interaction.

We drive in my car into town, the second venue, I tell her it's her round, but I only have half! I've bought the first round and drove us to the other side of town, it's fair, I'm only having half most guys just overly try to please, it's fine to ask a girl to buy a drink, just don't take the piss and do it in the right way.

Everything spikes up a level, most of the conversation is sexual. I try to steer it away, but she keeps bringing it back. We then leave, get back in my car and make out multiple times separated with conversation. I say let's go back to mine, she says no because we'll have sex! I say no its the first date stop getting excited. I can see she's tempted, but LMR is there, I think she sees me as potential BF and doesn't want me to think bad of her. So I send her packing and line up date 2 a few days later...