View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 12-10-2017, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk View Post
I was in a very similar situation to you at 30 in terms of lack of sex and social anxiety.

Move to a city, you can make it work.
There are lot of girls in a city you can talk to 100's and your social anxiety will get better. You won't get over it without taking practical steps. Don't get wrapped up in theory and over-thinking it - that can come when you've banged 100 girls.
Thanks.

I've a while yet till 30, lol.

Moving to a new city would be a MASSIVE change for me, something I wouldn't be prepared to do at my current stage.

But I am slowly trying to combat anxiety and the like. I was recently told by a friend that I'm 10 times more confident now than a year ago which is saying something. And I've started pushing myself alot more in the past half a year and I've noticed I'm far less anxious about certain stuff than I have been before.

Been considering joining Toastmasters but not sure yet. Went to my first meeting last month and it was quite fun (other than being put on the spot). I'm terrified of my icebreaker, but completely out of character I'm rather excited.

I've been thinking about saying hi/good [insert time of the day] to every girl I meet and building up from there. Will this help?