View Single Post
(#132)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-10-2017, 09:57 PM

I'm extremely paranoid now. I think my TL has a vendetta against me after our argument on Friday, where I proved him wrong about a half day being 3 hours 45 minutes rather than his claim of it being 4 hours.

The other TL in our department asked me earlier in front of 2 mates if there was cameras in the venue. I told him only at the bar and not up where we were sitting, and he said "well that's me off scot-free then" as he walked away. Even if it was a joke, it might not have been a joke. This guy was sitting beside me on the night at one point, he was very quiet, and then out of the blue he made a quick exit. I'm not 100% sure if I had my wallet before or after that but it's just bothered me since. And then for him to say what he said earlier bothers me even more.

I strongly suspect that my own TL is in the process of building a case against me. This could consist of all the little things like being slightly late, going over a bit on lunch etc, and whatever else can be thrown my way.

I decided today that I'd definitely be leaving the company after this incident. I did plan to leave in or around the new year, but I think it might be a good idea to get in there first before a case comes my way, and apply for the other company I wanted to go to (BT).

On the other hand I have to attend the police station tomorrow after work to go through some further details of the theft, and I assume so that they can see what I look like for the purposes of checking the available CCTV from the venue.

What I do need to do in the meantime is keep on top of things for now, and don't step out of line from tomorrow onward.

You can't win if you don't play