View Single Post
(#15)
Old

Default 08-10-2017, 11:09 AM

Just a quick update. I've been out a few times since the last entry, collected a lot of numbers. Most flaked, still working on a few numbers.

If any of you guys hit day game hard, you will know the hardest part isn't getting numbers, it's getting numbers that don't flake and agree to come out on a date.

Seriously, it's a rude awaking. It's the hardest part of daygame. Even though it's frustrating, I'm trying to transcend it and continue getting out whilst trying to refine my skill set. I'd say I'm approaching intermediate level of day game, but it's still slow.

I've noticed recently my interactions aren't as smooth and my overall vibe isn't what it was the last few months.

I got two solid leads over the last week, a 37 year old yoga teacher and a 21 year old Polish student. They are texting back good so far, I'll attempt to get them out by the end of the week.

To balance things up I've had multiple blowouts and some real gems that I closed who didn't text back.

Feeling slightly apathetic at the moment in comparison to my previous posts. Upon some self reflection it's probably my lack of dedication in my personal life, I stopped meditating, diet has been a bit hit and miss, also sleeping pattern has been a bit shit. It's all my own doing, I'll get back on track soon.

Hope you're all going well, thanks for reading.