Thread: Sean's Diary
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
New User

Default This weeks round up - 07-10-2017, 11:15 PM

So I went out wednesday with a none pua friend for drinks, wasn't suppose to be a gaming night as my friend knows jack about game and doesn't listen to the advice I give him. Anyway I managed to get a kiss close with a bh9 brunette on the dance floor. Right after that one of my pua wings turned up and asked me to wing him in set, he had a two set and his targets friend was a tall hb10 blond called Lauren. I seemed to be doing okay in set, was getting the IOI's from her and seemed to be building attraction with her. My none pua friend didn't help my set coming over repeatedly asking if we was moving on. The girls had to be up for uni in the morning so they weren't looking to go to the club we where going to. Anyway I ended up leaving and didn't get any other closes that night.

Now the things that plague my mind are

*The hb9 brunette, I should be excited that I k/closed her, yet I don't have much of a feeling for it. She was hot, in good shape and about 18/19yrs old -(I'm 35 btw) but I don't feel like that was enough.

**Lauren, I'm annoyed my none pua friend rushed me to leave and also that I didn't number close her before I left. I'm a bit of a dick when it comes to number closing because I only like to number close after I've already kissed them. I'm trying to rid that thought process.

***Also I know better than to game when I'm out with none pua friends because they don't have a clue. However I still let it affect me if they amog or cockblock me because they don't realise what they are doing.

**** The upside of everything is i'm opening and speaking to more sets in the last two weeks than I have done in the last year. Feeling like i'm back on the right track as had some time out from game.