View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 06-10-2017, 01:52 PM

If you've never had sex you don't know how you would like it and how you wouldn't. Not till you've done it a whole bunch of times, a whole bunch of different ways, with a whole bunch of different people will you have an idea how you like it.

This is how it is with anything. Think about it...

If you met someone who had never drank alcohol but they had specific and exclusive ideas about under which context they would enjoy a nice craft ale, you would dismiss their jibber jabber as nonsense.

Youhave no idea how you will like sex and with whom, just as this person has no idea how they would like to take an ale. Maybe the scenario they imagine having an ale in is a perfectly good one, maybe even an ideal one - at home with friends by an open fire after a long walk in the mountains collecting chestnuts on a snowy autumn eve on a cabin trip to some remote part of Scotland - that's great, who wouldn't enjoy that moment. But if they were to add - and only under those circumstances would I enjoy an ale, any other time it just wouldnt be for me... I guess I'm demiale - thats an idea held at the exclusion of others and is restrictive and is built on nothing but pure fantasy for this person has never tasted alcohol let alone developed a taste for which type of ale they enjoy and in what setting (and you'd ridicule them a little for using the term demiale).

Dont get ahead of yourself.

Why do you think it is that you can only imagine having sex with someone you consider a friend?

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled