Thread: neeed help
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default neeed help - 13-11-2009, 12:45 AM

hi im nathen aged 20 , let me give you the story of my love life , i was in a 4 year relasionship with a georgus girl , during this 4 year period i was quite ladies man i used to talk to and befreind the hottest girls ever obvisaly i couldnt do anything because i was in a relasionship but i was alway confident in my abilty in getting chicks , a year ago me and my girlfreind split up and i was gutted , since then my love life has become a joke i cant speak to girls because they scare me im so freightend of them like a kid afraid of the boogyman lol its like i had it all and now its all gone , all my family now think im gay cuz i havnt had a girlfreind for so long , i feel like a faluire all i want is a girlfreind i dont care about sleeping around , if i dont get over this fear then i can say goodbye to kids and a proper family . ive started to read "the game" by neil strauss and watched the pick up artist , i understand it all i just cant excute in the field , i would like to now what steps i can do to over come my fear and if there was any people i should getin contact with and if there is any semniars or field training events ?