View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Need advice - text convo gone cold - 27-09-2017, 11:23 PM

Hi

Would appreciate some advice on how to get around this issue that I have. So I met a girl in a queue waiting for a minicab last week, we really hit it off and I got her number before we went our separate ways. I texted her the following afternoon but didnt get a response for 24 hours.

As part of her message she said "ironically you know my sister?!". I told her I've met her sister before and know a few of the other girls that they hang around with. We exchanged a couple more messages and then I finished my text with "I'm intrigued to know your source is ha! They couldn't of said anything bad about me otherwise we wouldn't be messaging :P". Since then it's been 4 days of radio silence.....

I dont know any of her friends or sister well enough for them to have bad impressions of me, i literally know their names and faces. My instinct is telling me that she's just quite guarded and I maybe come on a bit much. Any advice on how to pick things up? Like I said it's been a while since we spoke and I'm keen not to let it go completely cold.

Thanks in advance.