View Single Post
(#14)
Old

Default 27-09-2017, 08:22 AM

Date last night went pretty well, blonde female I had been speaking to on Facebook, just messaged her a throwaway message... Date soon? She responded really positively I think it was more because of how short and direct the message was from our previous messages.

Plus, I found out on the date she had been dating a guy who had recently messed things up with her. So it was probably good timing too.

We met in town, I had gone into town around 20 minutes before her to check out the best venues. She messaged me around that time saying she was running a bit late. I saw an old friend so chatted to them for awhile in one of the boozers. I wasn't drinking at this point, I'm not a massive drinker anyway. Just having banter and laughing with the old friend. Around 19:10 I left and messaged her, you're buying the first drink for being late. She messaged back 'yeah ok haha'.

She arrived, looking pretty hot to be fair, I was looking smart myself, shirt, pants, jeans, boots, belt. She immediately apologised and complimented me, also went to hug me, which was a bit awkward I'm not massively into hugs haha!

Anyway, onto the first venue I led us there. First shit test, the bar girl asks me what were both having, she goes quiet. I say '*name* is getting the first round!' She smiles, oh yeah what you having...

Then we move on forget about everything and just concentrate on getting familiar, I purposely choose seats we can sit side by side instead of face to face. She's glad and says 'I've already had one interview today'. She had an interview for monarch Airlines as an air hostess. Perfect, first topic to discuss....

We chat for 20-30 minutes, bit of flirting, touching as were so close, she's comfortable with it. Everything is going well, but there's still a little nervous/sexual/polarising tension in the air. Some girls it's just there with no doubt for me, I'm pretty comfortable with it now. I escalate the conversation verbally, she gladly answers them reverses the questions to me.

Everything is going well, I tell her we're going, switch venues. We do to a more classy, sexy cocktail bar right next to where I'm parked. I get the next round, only half for me as I'm driving. We sit side by side in one of the booths, it's a lot more comfortable for us both. We speak about my job at length she's turned into me and literally is focused completely on me as I talk using good body language and confident tone. Physical escalation, more touching, show her my tattoos, she tells me she wants a tattoo under her breasts. Everything is going well, all the signs are there.

'Let's go to mine'... 'what for?' ... 'I'm bored in here, I want somewhere more comfortable'

'Ok, should I follow you in my car?' That would of been too much hassle and she may of reconsidered after texting her friends or whatever.

'I'll drop you off at your car later, don't worry, I got you!'

'Ok' she smiles, catches me up excitedly and links my arm.

We get back to mine, put some music on and chat until she's comfortable. We talk about music, boring chit chat, I spike things up. 'What's your guilty pleasure?'

She thinks for awhile... 'Erm, I just bought a vibrator!'

'I see and is getting used a lot lately'

'Yeah, I'm single'

We talk more about it. I then say come and sit here, she does. We kiss, then talk more, kiss again, talk more.

I then try to lead her upstairs, she's not keen, it's too soon. She says something about not doing one night stands, I respond unapologetically and say I find her attractive.

I realise it's too soon for her, but there's a good connection, we talk more and then I drop her off. Possibly line up for date 2, good night though.