View Single Post
(#13)
Old

Default 24-09-2017, 03:47 PM

Just a quick entry. I went to Manchester yesterday with a wing from Liverpool. First time we had met, but got on well, bounced a few ideas back and forwards.

I had already done two approaches on my way to meet him, one number close.

Probably did around 15 approaches yesterday and 4 numbers.

Out of those 4 numbers only one is texting back so far.

It was a pretty good day yesterday, I just enjoy the process a lot and see it as an adventure. Whereas when I first started I used to feel dread at what was about to come. Total mentality switch. I credit each girl I've spoken to for helping me get to this stage.

Did another approach on my to the gym today, really petite gym bunny, all sweaty, looking a bit embarrassed for obvious reasons. Opened her, told her what I noticed about her. Immediately really open, great conversationalist (which I love) she literally did most of the work, very positive and upbeat. She was just about to qualify as a PT, spoke about that at length, common interest. Then she dropped in she does yoga too, I interjected 'This gets better, high five' she reciprocates and smiles. Bit more conversation, number close.

I would recommend adding day game to your daily life, but be selective of the situations. That was perfect as we were just walking towards each other at the right time in a busy supermarket carpark.

Last edited by HumbleGrafter; 24-09-2017 at 03:51 PM.