View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Now or never.... - 12-11-2009, 02:47 PM

Name: Foley
PUA Experience:Zero

As the title suggests it's now or never, wish I'd discovered PUA ten years ago - but hopefully there's still time....

I'd describe myself as a very typical AFC, have had periods of success with women followed by long periods of drought - of which I'm experiencing at the moment. Previous girlfriends have always found me, rather than the other way round. Still hampered by one-itis for an ex-girlfriend, which I need to overcome pronto.

Not into the game just for pick-up but also to improve my all round personality and ability to interact with people in general, sometimes my shyness is mistaken for aloofness. Once I get to know people I am generally confident and sociable - but speaking to strangers or approaching women - everything tends to go a bit pear shaped!

Most of my friends are slowly being married off or in long term relationships and as a result my social life has been gradually diminishing. So keen to get back out and about round the London bar scene, finding new friends and making something happen with all those lovely ladies out there.