View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Banned

Default 26-02-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double O View Post
I with Jaz here once a week is SO not enough!.... Once a day is acceptable and will get you up to an average PUA's game in 30-60 days but you gotta get out there daily take every opportunity to practice.

I practice everyday although all of this is not sarging for the outcome of getting a HB wet. Sometimes I do it just because the person looks a little down or preoccupied they may not even be above a 5 and I think "ah ha an unprecedented opportunity to practice and make someone feel good at the same time!"

I practice at work in meetings, with colleagues and when I need to convince people to do things my way... I still consider this sarging, just not for the same outcome that I want when out on the prowl for new untapped HB booty.

I can attest to this. I remember, we were sitting in a church and Double O was text messaging with this chick sitting in the pew in front of us. Before you know it, she's fucking moaning out of sheer extasy and left a wet spot on the bench. I took her in the coat room and had my way with her. He even declined the sloppy seconds.