Thread: Raz
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Raz - 18-08-2017, 11:47 AM

Hello,

I am 33, currently living in Moray and currently I am a Software Developer (previously Army Soldier). I am a beginner.

One of my friends introduced me to the The Game several years ago (about 2010) by lending me his copy of the book. I practiced quite a lot at the time and I developed a personal preference for day game as opposed to night game. I would say I was able to open relatively well and I was also getting better at building attraction.

I was only doing this consistently for a year or so as I started to get very busy soon after, started doing my degree through distance learning and transitioned into a new career and also relocated several times.

I used to know a few good routines and stories from my travels and other adventures that I could use, but I can’t remember much of it as I have been quite busy with other things since the time. I am not originally from the UK, I was born in SA and moved over here about 15 years ago.

I never know if I should tell girls that I am a Software Developer or that I was previously in the Army. I think girls find the former boring and the latter has a bad reputation amongst girls of sleazy guys.

I find it quite isolated up here in the highlands, so I am considering to relocate.

I am looking forward to participate in this forum and to get back into the game!

Last edited by Raz83; 18-08-2017 at 06:51 PM.