View Single Post
(#49)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 03-08-2017, 07:22 AM

First, look up the word slave. You can't be a slave to a drug. That's a poetic use of the word and not what it means at all.

Alcohol is a drug.
People who consume alcohol and claim to not take drugs are willing slaves.
First, they are using the language of the masters. Second, it is pure double think.

The word drugs has a use. When some are tricked into using the word in a different way it blocks useful discussion and it tricks those users into a series of other false beliefs wherever the word comes up.

It is the same with freedom of speech. People say they believe in freedom of speech, because it is considered virtuous. Governments want to control speech and say that, for example, "we have freedom of speech and incitement to violence is illegal". The people accept this double think and then repeat it. You do not believe in freedom of speech unless you believe that there are no cases in which speech would be illegal... that no test for whether an instance of speech is legal or not should exist. This makes useful discussion impossible

This is exactly what Orwell was warning of.

Or, think of someone saying they quit gambling whilst laying bets I'm the bookies on the reg. You question them and they reply "I quit ilicit gambling". What the fuck! Still a gambler. Still a drug user.

Illicit only means that it is illegal. That there is a law against it.

Everytime drugs are mentioned in any context up you pop "look at me, I quit drugs". First, no you didn't. Second, its irrelevant.. Then follow that with a bunch of 40 year old dogma that stands against all the science on the subject. Like a vegan.

Dan, you are a recreational drug user... just exactly as you were those 7 years ago. And your current drug of choice is the most addictive, most physically damaging and most likely to lead the user to violence, unprotected sex, breaking things, self harm, suicide, problematic relationships with loved ones, etc., and severe health issues out of all the common recreational drugs where we live. So three cheers for being a good little slave.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 03-08-2017 at 05:59 PM.