Thread: Email
View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-11-2009, 01:27 PM

@Angler, don't wait until she asks. Chances are she won't ask but instead send you subtle messages for you to ask her as she may feel it to be your job. For example I have this girl at the moment texting me out of the blue asking me 'How my day is going...yada yada and asking me what i'm upto this weekend?' It's only Tuesday, why is she asking me that now?! Because to her chances are I haven't made plans for the weekend yet, she's checking my availability and perhaps wondering if i'll take her out this weekend.

Only a chump would wait around for a women to ask him! Be that man who takes what he wants when he wants, if you want to meet her then tell her and tell her when and where. Strike whilst the iron is hot, you should feel it intuitvely when you feel you should ask her out.

Remember attraction is fleeting, its there one moment, gone the next. Who's to say she'll still be interested this time next week??? Act fast, keep the momentum going mate.

@Nova 'Hope your a happy girl today' Like it! mate, hope you don't mind I'm going to add that one to my repetoire! I remember the 'seduction oracles' Tricky, John and Gormy giving you that advice about always ask a question!! classic!

It's far better to talk in statements unless you genuinely do have a question to ask? Personally I don't ask a girl im not romantically involved in things like 'Hey, hows your day going?, you upto much later?' because frankly I couldn't give a shit! Questions can leave you wide open and exposed it your seeking validation.

Another thing I'd say about texts is, girls often play by the rule of making the guy text last as this allows her to control the frame with the vulnerability asigned to the guy, flip that script, leave her being the one hanging.

Also, not only is the context of text important but others say timing is also and I would agree. Text back when you want to text back, don't feel you have to send quick-fire responses everytime a girl texts you. It's A) Needy and B) Can be unsociable. One of my social gripes is being out with some mates for drinks and one of them is constantly texting away to some girl not engaged whatsoever with his friends. I don't do this and I would expect others not to do it around me. If you're worried you're girl will kick-up a fuss about you not responding when she wanted then tell her straight you find texting numerously whilst in the company of others second rate behaviour.

It was fear of myself that made me odd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post:
Angler (10-11-2009), Bond (10-11-2009)