View Single Post
(#125)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-07-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
Pissed right off.

Came home to my payslip earlier. Opened it to find that I'd been automatically enrolled in the company pension scheme.

Well they can stick it up their fucking asses. I will be phoning the pensions department in Scotland first thing in the morning to once again opt out. I opted out when I joined and now it seems that after 2 years of service you are automatically enrolled again.

I am fuming that over 80 quid of my months salary has been, what I consider stolen. I will of course be fighting my corner and telling them this is how i see it, and that i expect to be reimbursed.

However I am sure I will probably not be reimbursed.

The whole thing has pissed me right off and i've been fuming for hours. I'm gunna have a shower and try to meditate afterwards.

I see an angry phone call in the morning. But i'll probably have to restrain myself in the interests of not getting myself sacked.

Although having said that, this has pissed me off so much that sadly I want to leave the company now.

The consolation is that I am confident i'll be my own boss hopefully sooner rather than later. And will therefore not have to face such irritating and aggravating events again.
Perhaps I got a little bit overly worked up.

I called to opt out today and as long as you opt out within 30 days you're refunded.

So, not as bad as I thought.

It's still pretty annoying though that you have to opt the fuck out of something you didn't want opted into in the first place.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (21-07-2017)