View Single Post
(#34)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-07-2017, 12:10 AM

Hey man I feel the same regarding posting stuff. There's many nights I go out but don't "report" it cos I don't think it's necessary. Like last night I was out & although I chatted to a few hotties, nothing major happened so it's a waste of time talking about it. Plus I just wasn't feeling it last night.

I like this bit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleinthedark View Post
I am correcting myself when talking if I feel that I am telling something they want to hear rather than what I want to say.
That's how I try to roll too. It's fake as fuck saying stuff you don't want to just because you're trying to get laid. I'm sure Kowalski can elaborate on this point with deeper wordsmithery than I can.

In fact, next weekend when I'm out I plan to say exactly what I am thinking, to every girl I speak with.

As for the shirts thing. I remember 2 years ago buying a bunch of 15'5 slim fit shirts that I was way too fat for. I got them knowing that I'd fit into them one day. Then I lost the beer gut & fitted those shirts.

Now my problem is that those shirts are getting too small around the top half, because of the increasing muscle mass. I think one day soon I'm going to turn around & the shirt will just burst open.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (17-07-2017)