View Single Post
(#10)
Old
New User

Default 16-07-2017, 06:52 PM

I hired a great coach last summer. He had an interesting journey of going from socially awkward to a Casanova in 6 years, so I identified with his earlier self (as I was 7 years younger than him, I could see myself in his shoes). I learnt a lot and he observed my interactions and broke them down for me and made me realise how I was the one screwing up the interaction, not the girl. It was a hit on my ego, but accepting my weaknesses with an open mind and working on them my game improved dramatically.

Only complaint is he was booked up quite often so I had to book a time in advance and I wanted a session every evening which he didn't have time for. He used to charge 45/hour and told me he'd start charging 25/hour if he made a big sale on his part time business and had more disposable income. I thought maybe he was just chatting shit to make me think highly of him but he did start charging 25/hour, so I respect him. Solid genuine guy with a lot of helpful advice, I'd definitely recommend. His email is [email][email protected][/email] I think he's still coaching but not sure, it's worth a check