View Single Post
(#33)
Old
MASTER PUA
Helicopter Champion

Send a message via Skype™ to daleinthedark
Default 15-07-2017, 11:59 PM

So I haven't posted in a while just because my steps have been that small that it felt stupid just telling about a chick who hooked up or rejected me.

I have made steps at looking at the motivation of my communication. I am correcting myself when talking if I feel that I am telling something they want to hear rather than what I want to say. This happens more when talking to my boss and to potential lovers.

2 things that I have found have made massive differences to my "game" this year:
Feeling Confident - I have some shirts that I only fit when I am in shape. Because I know this - when I'm wearing those shirts, I feel good and that confidence exudes through my actions in a placebic manner

Swing dancing - I swear down, every guy with AA or problems with chatting up girls should do this. You are in an environment with usually more girls than guys. You become accustomed to having physical contact with people, women and hot women. Finally you haver to ask your partner to dance and unless you're a weird hairy crossdresser (and even if you are) they will say yes.
I started this a little while ago and the difference this has made to my confidence and game is untrue. It helps you to feel natural leading a woman too...

Be desireless. Be awesome. Be gone