View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-02-2009, 03:19 PM

My obvious resentment?...

We interrupt this delusion for a brief news flash.

The motivational Americanisms that I refer to are an American cultural phenomenon predicated on a predominantly Towards pleasure motivational meta program (you know, in NLP…). The British culture is mainly Away from pain and, as many other researchers have pointed out before me (just look at the difference in British and American sitcoms), each style irritates the other.

So, really, the speed in which you manage to personalise what I say, assume it’s true, put words in my mouth (sweeping generalisations like all Americans are dumb) and then base your post around it, really reflects on your own projected insecurities.

I have good friends that are American, Bandler is American, NLP is an American discovery. I couldn’t give a fuck about the British Empire, it's traditionalist bullshit conditioned in to people to get them to draw some faux sense of national identity to maintain archaic methods of government so we don’t wise up and get a Democratic Republic with a Constitution and a Bill of Rights….like America.

People are people, isn’t that the point of NLP?

Think before you point next time please.

Double O – I’ve heard Anton Wilson mention good things about Middle Pillar when he was alive, I’ll see if I can get a copy at some point. Cheers for info.

We now return to our original programming.