View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-05-2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0nan View Post
Finally someone sees the light.

I am a positive individual and I appreciate the shit out of what I have in life, but I will never bury my head in the sand on what is happening around me in society.

It is DEFINITELY increasingly difficult for the average guy to get a girl on his level due to the changes happening in society I've already outlined.

Coltaine is a smart guy and he explains it far better and more concisely than I can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU

10:26 - for a guy and girl of the same attractiveness, the girl will often now see herself as say an 8 dating a 3.

You're an arrogant cunt and you know fuck all.

I've worked on myself for more than a decade and have no interest in video games or social media, fucking waste of time.

If that's true in your experience then you are living in a different world to some 90% of guys who couldn't bang a 7 from online if their life depended on it. Online and tiner especially is good looking guy game. I can only imagine you are physically in the top 10% and have little idea what life is like for the rest.

Edit - that is assuming you are talking about banging 7+ girls, not girls two points below you...

Sorry mate but I'm calling bullshit there. Again I've met almost every kind of guy out there and that statement applies to the top few percent only.
R0nan, where are you based? Come meet me, Jaz and others, make friends, and chat to some girls if any of us feel like it.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
kowalski (22-05-2017)