View Single Post
(#102)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-05-2017, 08:32 AM

During a comms session this week, some new employee benefits were introduced in our company (I work for SSE).

The one that interests me the most, & the one I'll be taking advantage of is the technology loans.

What it means is that if you're looking for a new computer, laptop, tablet or printer for your home, or any collection of these up to the value of £2000, the company will pay for them & then take it from your gross pay over 6 or 12 months.

I was planning on getting a new laptop anyway, ahead of launching an online business in a few months. So it has come at just the perfect time. Sold my old laptop yesterday to Cash Converters for 70 quid.

I'm not sure I'll use the full 2k though as I don't believe it's necessary. A decent laptop for about 5 or 6 hundred will do just fine. Perhaps a printer although I'm not entirely sure I'd need one for an online business, or why I'd need one.

Early in July I'll get a cheque for nearly 2k for my participation in a medical trial that starts next weekend. This is going to be essential capital for starting out in business, & I'll do my best to use it wisely & to full effect.

I've got a feeling that everything is just going to work the fuck out.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
kowalski (13-05-2017)