View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Using NLP to reconnect to my superself from Halloween - legal highs- State is King - 08-11-2009, 02:11 PM

Hi Guys,

I've been a naughty boy. I've been popping some pills, though not illegal, these are derivatives of MDMA (Ecstacy), that you can easily obtain from shops in Manchester.

I've taken this particular one three times now (bubbles), and Im tempted NOT to take it again. I was gonna post a field report for Halloween, but, I feel I've been cheating the system (like a body builder taking steroids). Here are some highlights from Haloween:

1) I felt like a god
2) Girls were approaching me
3) Girls were fighting for my attention
4) K-closed three times
5) Number Closed twice
6) It was on for sex
7) I wasn't even dressed up for halloween (crap peacocking)

I've HAD always SUSPECTED that state was around 90% of pickup. When I had been in state, I had better nights. However, after Haloween, I KNOW that state in 99% of pickup! I am NOT condoning the use of these drugs. They can cause irreversable brain damage. But these drugs have SHOWN me the ultimate state - basically having pulling skills nearly as good as Mystery, Jeffy, Tyler (I was there Haloween)

Why Didn't I F-close?

Once the feeling started to subside and I started to get worried the night was ending - that upset me - and pushed me a little out of state. Attraction in this girl decreased! State is so important it's not even funny. Listen to the last audio of the blueprint. Tyler talks of this, I've actually experienced this!

I want to avoid these drugs!!! NLP the answer?

So now I know what state is like. Coming back to NLP, I've read some NLP books. They talking about the concept of anchoring. Basically, you think of a time where you felt very confident, successful, then you associate that with a body movement, an object (a fetish in shamen terms -necklace, ring etc) or a sound. Now I've been getting flashbacks from Halloween night and it's given me rushes. I've been going over the interactions of the night, my feeling etc. So you NLP pickup people out there, before these flashbacks disappear completely, how can I capture them - anchor them and use them next time i'm out?

I know now that the master pickup artist is in me (I've been him) - I want to summon him without drugs or alcohol. I will surf the net, but if anyone can point me in the direction of a quick meditation/ritual to capture that moment that would be cool.

Respect