View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-04-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
So you wait until after I say this is retarded and I'm done to respond.

Then you say I'm partially correct but go on to call me a retard.

Piss weak.
I meant your arguments were partially correct but your conclusion was wrong. This is self-explanatory. You could be right it saying a carrot is orange but if you said that meant it was an orange fruit because it's orange. Well you're wrong.

Quote:
Where did I say a god damn thing about pulling 'lots and lots' of girls!? Again you're projecting.

By 'girls' I mean enough to have a reasonable experience of women and be able to choose a good partner.
I assumed you meant that because that was the only way anyone could even suggest 'these days' it's too difficult. Haha I just realised you're calling us all reactionaries when you're the one who's angry about 'these days'. All those loose women eh?

Then you are entirely wrong. To get reasonable experience with women and be able to choose a good partner is within a good 60% of all men. Again the other 40% are people who just don't put the effort in - sure we'd all like to have hot girls but it is tough work regardless of what era you're in - or men who lack the self-awareness/perseverance/learning capacity/personality or even looks.

Quote:

Again you miss the point. I'm saying men were MUCH better placed in the sexual marketplace due to the structure of society. Being a responsible guy with a good job who looked after himself was HUGELY valuable to women. These days where every hot girl is parading her arse on instawhore it means fuck all. Because of said societal changes and the delusional over-entitled mindset of women men are forced into more and more sexual competition. So we arrive at a massively skewed sexual marketplace where the 'alphas' get practically everything and the bulk of guys get practically nothing.

Ah here's your reactionary mindset in full attack mode. Yes, you are right. The 'alphas' do get 'most' of it and the bulk of guys do get practically nothing.

So? There are a lot of girls out there. You can develop yourself into a 'reasonably alpha' guy to get enough experience and find a beautiful girl. Your problem with your argument is your entire point is essentially 'girls are entitled these days so therefore your average guy can't get any' but haven't explain WHY that's true? You go off the assumption that it means NO attractive would like you for you. You also lump all girls into an extremely narrow demographic of attention whores. A lot are for sure but again not all.

Quote:

Again I never said a fucking thing about getting 'lots of hot girls' being normal.
Pussy.

Quote:

Predictably you descend into ad hominem and trying to make me look like a neck beard when you don't know a god damn thing about me.
Nope. I know exactly who you are. You're a gamer type guy, probably work in some kind of tech or studying for it. You did some RSD stuff for a few years and found no results. You probably read loads of stuff out there to no avail. You found the red pill stuff and rather than seeing it as a way to develop yourself and meet girls, you saw it as an excuse.

Quote:

What kind of forum is this where EVERYONE metaphorically beats the shit out of a guy for expressing an argument/opinion which differs to your own?

Oh I know it's a crazy braindead reactionist one, a bit like...LEFTWING NUTJOBS.
As a forum it is very anti-pua, this is a dating/development forum. We hate whiners too.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.