View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-04-2017, 07:38 PM

Heres some comments you made that stick outto me (on a tablet, multi quoting is too time consuming):

"I'm pointing out the larger trends at play in society and the reasons why there's now a massive pickup industry"

No there isn't. It started dying around 5ish years ago once everybody realised that (a) its pretty much all regurgatated bull shit and theres not much to write about that hasn't already been written (b) 9/10 PUA gurus aren't actually gurus, they are very, very good sales & marketing men & (c) PUA is almost purely sales & money driven - MOST (not all) gurus just one you to buy their stuff so they can make money. They dont really care if it works or not as long as you pay them monies for the "secret to pickup Ive been working on for 3 years" whichin reality probably only took a few months to throw together. The "Industry" has beenon life support for years. You really think the likes of Richard La Ruina or Kezia Noble are raking it in? PUA Training dont even offer boot camps anymore & the mighty Adam Lyons is no longer a PUA - what does that tell you?

"In fact the success rate is so low that guys who have really succeeded have indeed had to quit their jobs to dedicate all available time to pickup, look at i.e. Krauser."

Who are all these guys who quit their jobs? Going full time "gaming" would be awful. Approaching women 8-5, spending days studying it like its some kind of exam you can memorise. That will never work.

"Got my shit very much together thanks and I'm not whining, that's just you projecting"

If you did you would be having a decent amount of success with women, and you definitely wouldn't be moaning to strangers online about this - because if you did have your shit together you would be reserving your fucks for far more critical things.

Im not as harsh as everyone else here, but go have a think about why things dont work for you. Approaching millions of women, smashing out online dating messages & studying pick up theory isnt the answer. Go get your shit together.