View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-04-2017, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0nan View Post
For...various reasons?

You were going to dissect...if you could be bothered to think, or spell.

You're just like all the left wing loonies who react violently to anyone who challenges their views.

I'm not telling anyone not to cold approach, I've done a lot of it.

I'm pointing out the larger trends at play in society and the reasons why there's now a massive pickup industry.

Edit:

My feeling these days is that cold approach is a necessary evil.

For the average guy the success rate is terribly low and it wastes a huge amount of time and energy, I've seen this firsthand.

In fact the success rate is so low that guys who have really succeeded have indeed had to quit their jobs to dedicate all available time to pickup, look at i.e. Krauser.

On the other hand there isn't much of an alternative to get a decent girl in bed, beyond hoping for social circle luck, which as an average guy these days is also unlikely.

Okay. Your arguement is actually partially correct but your conclusions are stupid. Yes to pulls lots and lots and lots of girls you have to do lots and lots of chatting up girls.

You make some assumption of what men used to be able to do. Nope. Until pick-up most guys were essentially born with it or, if lucky, learnt by trial and error and got a little more success than they started off with.

You also made an odd assumption, or implication at least, that getting lots of hot girls:

A normal thing
Teachable to anyone
Means you could get a hot girlfriend

Nope, nope and nope.

It's not normal. The average guy has sex with ten or so girls before settling down.

A good 20% of guys are not going to be able to learn this shit whether it's their personality, commitment or if they take to it well. Or plain social rejects.

If you went out for years and only pulled one hot girl who became your wife who you had a happy marriage with, that would probably be more in tune with what guys want. Stop talking like pulling loads of chicks is some God given right. It's not. You're thick. And fat. And your parents hate you.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (05-04-2017), daleinthedark (09-04-2017), kowalski (05-04-2017)