View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 04-04-2017, 03:12 PM

I really thought there might be some intelligent discussion here.

All you've got are ad hominem attacks and hate, no arguments.

Quote:
"First off - Lol at implying Jaz is politically left. Following that with an attack on his ability to think and spell is pure retarded and shows up your immature nature. This will be coming across in all your interactions and it's a big part of the why you are so defeatist."
You missed the point. I'm saying you're LIKE leftists by emotionally reacting to anything challenging your view.

And yeah I'm attacking his ability to think and spell because...drum roll...he couldn't be arsed responding to the argument or spelling.

Quote:
"On topic - I get laid just fine off a constantly renewed range of girls and women that are average to incredible. I almost never cold approach nor rely on social circle luck."
Ok captain alpha bro, not many of us are as fortunate. Maybe you'd care to explain how that works. Maybe you're so alpha they just magnetically attach to your dick as you strut around.

Quote:
"There's plenty of decent guys who manage to hold a job and get laid a lot. Whining won't get you into that group. Getting your shit together will."
Got my shit very much together thanks and I'm not whining, that's just you projecting.

Plenty of guys holding down a job and getting laid a lot huh?

Not in my experience. I've been in and out of workplaces and 'the community' for a long while and I've seen maybe two or three guys who fall in that category, out of hundreds.

Go ask Krauser why he quit his job.