View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 04-04-2017, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
You are.

Online dating does not represent the real world. I'd even go so far to say that picking up women cold has got allot easier in recent years, for various reasons.

I was going to disect your post with counter points but feel it will be wasted. I've met guys like you before and I fear you have totally gone over to the dark side with this red pill bullshit.

Why are you here man?
For...various reasons?

You were going to dissect...if you could be bothered to think, or spell.

You're just like all the left wing loonies who react violently to anyone who challenges their views.

I'm not telling anyone not to cold approach, I've done a lot of it.

I'm pointing out the larger trends at play in society and the reasons why there's now a massive pickup industry.

Edit:

My feeling these days is that cold approach is a necessary evil.

For the average guy the success rate is terribly low and it wastes a huge amount of time and energy, I've seen this firsthand.

In fact the success rate is so low that guys who have really succeeded have indeed had to quit their jobs to dedicate all available time to pickup, look at i.e. Krauser.

On the other hand there isn't much of an alternative to get a decent girl in bed, beyond hoping for social circle luck, which as an average guy these days is also unlikely.

Last edited by R0nan; 04-04-2017 at 10:40 AM.